800 HOUR MENTORSHIP PROGRAM WITH TINA PASHUMATI JAMES
PEACE | SERVICE | SPIRITUAL HEART
The Shantiseva Hridaya Mentorship Program is a 500 hour continuing education program taught by Tina Pashumati James. When combined with the 300-Hour Shantiseva Hridaya Yoga Teacher Training Program, this program certifies 800 hours of training. Working directly in a one on one mentorship system enhances practical teaching skills, ingrains the practices of asana, meditation, pranayama and sacred ceremonies, contributes to professional enhancement and the deepening of personal sadhana, and helps cultivate a strong self-practice whilst honouring and acknowledging the lineage. The program features individually-tailored personal and professional development with an emphasis on Bhakti (devotion), Nada (chanting, Sanskrit) and Asana (mutually beneficial relationships) and First Nations teachings & ceremonies & more!
The Program seeks to develop Teachers who:
1) Integrate daily yoga asana, pranayama and meditation practice;
2) Are professional, experienced and confident;
3) Teach from a solid foundation of ahimsa and activism;
4) Are knowledgeable about the history, tradition and language of Ashtanga, Jivamukti and Yoga Therapy lineages
1) Participants must have completed at least 200 hours of training with Tina Pashumati James
2) Letter of intention from student to Tina Pashumati James sent to email@example.com, including the intended start and finish dates of the apprenticeship (subject to Tina’s schedule). Tina reserves the right to select participants. A letter of intent does not guarantee acceptance into the program.
3) Current professional liability insurance (proof of insurance required prior to beginning the program)
4) Upon acceptance to the program, payment of fees to Loka Yoga Whistler
Term of Study:
The student must complete a maximum of 24 weeks (or a minimum of 12 weeks for an accelerated program). The student must complete this within scheduled time. To ensure individual attention and quality of experience, only 3 mentorships are offered per year.
Tuition and Fees:
CAD $3,500.00 or equivalent in non - Canadian currency, due and payable to Tina Pashuamti James at the beginning of the program. An alternative payment plan is available where you would pay CAD $1,850 at the beginning of the program and a second payment of $1,850 immediately after the third month of the program. The additional $200 paid through this plan includes interest and an administrative fee. At this time there are no scholarships due to the high demand. Tuition fees are subject to change. Tuition includes an unlimited membership at Loka Yoga Whistler. Tuition does NOT include: accommodation, food, transportation or other expenditures the student may incur while in the program.